UV lamp TMC 25W Pond Clear Advantage – a must for crystal clear water in your koi pond.
The manufacturer reports that the UV lamp TMC 25W Pond Clear Advantage is suitable for ponds with a capacity 18.000 litres (4000 UK Gallons) and a maximum flow rate of 9.000 litres (2000 UK Gallons) per hour.
According to the experiences of Koi Hacienda, these suggestions should be divided by at least two as it is based on studies with very few fish (optimum for koi should be 1 koi per 1,000 litres) and very little sunshine.
Therefore, the UV lamp TMC 25W Pond Clear Advantage should be considered for a koi pond with approximately 9,000 litres.
- robust construction and new ergonomic, green and black design
- surface, filter or wall mountable and supplied with a wall mounting kit and a filter lid fixing kit
- four-stage hostels designed to take flexible hose from 1/2″ to 11/4″. Hostels are held in place with screw on collars, allowing the disconnection of the hose, leaving the unit or the hose in situ for ease of servicing or maintenance.
- rigid pipe adapters, for connection to 40mm solvent weld rigid pipe, are included with the unit. These adapters are held in place with screw on collars, allowing the disconnection of the rigid pipe, leaving the unit or the rigid pipe in situ for ease of servicing and maintenance.
- easy access to working parts making maintenance quick and easy
- supplied with a 5 metre power cable
- complete with comprehensive instructions and backed up with full technical support from TMC
- full guarantee against any defect or failure, if installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and the unit is the correct size for the pond capacity, pump size, stock level and situation
The UV lamp TMC 25W Pond Clear Advantage conforms to the low voltage directive CEE 73 23 (security).
The UV lamp TMC 25W Pond Clear Advantage conforms to the EMC CEE 89 336.