An automatic koi feeder is a big advantage – as well for the owner as well for the koi.
You will get the most out of your koi by always giving them the correct amount of food. This provoques an optimal growth and a more beautiful colour pattern for your koi.
Smaller quantities of food are dispensed per feeding session, which is healthier for the fish as it reflects their natural behaviour.
The smaller quantities will be completely eaten, which means less dirt in the water and therefore in the filter with the consequence of a good water quality and healthy koi.
With the easy-to-program timer, your koi can be fed 1 to 24 times a day fully automatically.
You can set the quantity of food by setting the required number of dispensing seconds per feeding. The number of dispensing seconds per feed can be set from 0 to 600.
The fish can also be fed by using external automation with one or more automatic devices.
The automatic koi feeder has the following advantages:
- labour and time saving
- easy-to-set automatic feeding times
- external automation possible for one or more feeders
- suitable for granule sizes between 2 to 9 mm
- attachment bracket supplied
- electric lead 9 metres long
- filter less likely to become clogged
- food container for 7 litres of food